Don’t put off that dental check-up, especially during the pandemic.
We know that this past year has been incredibly challenging, but here in West Orange, NJ, Dr. Robert Bagoff has made a commitment to ensure that patients continue to get the expert, gentle and compassionate dental care that you’ve always come to know and expect when you walk through our doors.
If you’ve been nervous about whether you should or shouldn’t come in for a routine checkup because of COVID-19, here is how we have ramped up our safety practices to ensure that everyone that walks through the doors is safe. Below are the specific steps we are taking since the pandemic to ensure that our patients stay healthy,
- We will screen you over the phone, asking you questions about any symptoms you might have including fever. We will screen you again when you come into the office.
- Dr. Robert Bagoff along with our entire team have been vaccinated and wear PPE.
- We also expect all patients to wear masks when coming into the office. If you forget your mask, no worries, we will provide one to you upon entering the office.
- You will find hand sanitizer at the office entrance. Make sure to use the sanitizer when entering and exiting our office.
- We have revamped our current schedule to ensure that we are adhering to all social distancing practices. This means that we are taking fewer patients throughout the day. This also reduces the number of patients in the reception area.
- We are thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces thoroughly throughout the day, as well as between patients. For your protection, we have removed magazines and toys from the reception area.
- Since we are offering fewer appointments, it is important that you call us in advance if you need to schedule a checkup for you or your family. If you are dealing with a true dental emergency, please call us right away so that we can get you in the very same day.
- We continue to use a UV-C/HEPA air cleaning system that helps to disinfect anywhere from 95-99 percent of airborne particles including germs and mold.
If you have questions about the safety practices we have put in place here at our West Orange, NJ, dental practice, or if you need to schedule a routine dental cleaning with one of our dentists please call our office at (973) 325-9000.
As always we thank you for your patience and understanding as we are working to best serve our community.