How dental implants from our West Orange dentist can treat your tooth loss
Missing teeth? If so, you should consider dental implants, the only tooth replacement that effectively replaces the tooth root to provide a stable foundation for a false tooth. Dental implants are a popular option for many individuals, for they can restore one’s ability to speak, eat and enjoy life with a healthy smile. Here at Bagoff Dental Arts in West Orange, NJ, Dr. Robert Bagoff offers full-service, state-of-the-art dental care to their patients, including dental implants. Read on to learn some of the advantages to undergoing this treatment.
1. An improved smile. Dental implants can significantly improve your appearance, as they are designed to look and feel like natural teeth. Dental implants will give you the confidence to smile, talk, and engage in social activities without worrying about how you look.
2. Easier meal times. Dental implants are anchored in your jawbone just like your original teeth. Replacing lost teeth with dental implants allow you to chew your food better. With dental implants in place, you will be able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
3. Improved speech. The absence of one or more teeth can cause slurred and mumbled speech. Replacing missing teeth with dental implants allows you to speak more clearly, and unlike traditional dentures, dental implants will not slip out of place when you speak.
4. Preserve your jawbone. When teeth are left unreplaced, the healthy bone begins to deteriorate. Over time, dental implants will help preserve the jawbone and significantly reduce bone resorption. Dental bridges and dentures address the cosmetic problem of missing teeth but do not stop jawbone loss.
5. Stop the shifting of teeth. If you don’t replace your missing teeth with dental implants, the adjacent teeth will begin to shift into the empty spaces. This puts your original teeth at risk for fractures and damage.
Start living your best life today. Call Bagoff Dental Arts at 973-325-9000 right now to request an implant consultation from our office in West Orange, NJ.